• “Everybody seemed to work very hard and everthing was a team effort. Each doing his own tasks and helping with all other tasks. Even the captains helped out. Everyone was friendly, full of smiles and nothing was too much trouble. Diving was amazing.” Karen Brown
• “All the staff have been brilliant . Their attention has been fantastic thank you to every single member of staff they have made this trip exceptional!”Kay Stevenson
• “We were treated like royalty! Rooms made beautifully. Wine for return guests. Dive tenders fast and super efficient team in the dive deck. Diving ran like clockwork!
Thank you Team Siren” Janelle Warner
• “Great service! The guys worked tirelessly to make diving easy!” Nigel Baker
• “Best service in my diving experience!” Maria Fernanda Carrera Compean
• “The crew is phenomenal with excellent support.” Michael Barnhardt
• “It was an epic week! Thank you all!” Alexander Benjamin Brake Whitley-Wilson
• “Absolutely loved it. The diving and dive/boat crew were the highlight of the trip.” Pearl Verma
• “Tristan and Laura were excellent!” David Oblisk
Green sea turtles, porcelain crab, schools of barracudas, decorator crab, coconut octopus, barramundi, giant frogfish, school of big eye barracudas, fusiliers, mackerels, marble groupers.
School of mackerel and big eye trevallies, octopus, green sea turtles, peacock mantis shrimp, sergeant damsel
Schools of big eye trevallies, longface emperor, yellowlip sea snakes, surgeon fish, octopus.
Frogfish, ghost pipefish, blue spotted stingray, devil scorpionfish, coconut octopus, painted frogfish, juvenile lionfish, stargazer, barracudas, porcelain crabs, green turtles, peacock mantis shrimp, cuttlefish and bottletail squids.
Reef and cleaning station dives
Thresher sharks, cuttlefish, blue ring octopus, mantis shrimp, coral cat sharks, painted frogfish, white tip reef sharks, blue and yellow fusiliers,
• “The crew has been very attentive of each detail for everyone. Thank you.” Anonymous from France
• “The crew are all very enthusiastic, and especially the dive masters, they all have great energy” Anonymous from China
• “The wonderful crew made the experience. Chrissie was a fantastic cruise director.” Anonymous from Australia
Great live aboard dive trip in Palau full of underwater action!
Top 5 dives of this month trips
Reef and drift dive
Sharks, barracudas, barracudas and eagle rays
Sharks and mantas
A sketelon of a turtle
Sting rays, sharks and turtles
Grey reef sharks, barracudas, Napoleon wrasse and nudibranch
“Nothing but class!” Shane Lees
“There is nothing that I could fault. This is my first time on a liveaboard and I have found the crew and facilities to be of a very high standard. Would defiantly recommend the Siren to others!” Tracy Lees
“The crew and staff made my first trip to Palau unforgettable experience, there detail to attention was second to none, I will recommend anyone interested in diving Palau to book with Siren” Paul Battersby